Dietary Therapy must be combined with acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to ensure best results.
- Totally Eliminating refined sugar and sugar products
- Avoid junk foods (constitutes; White flour/sugar/rice nitrates/sulfites/hydrogenated oils etc..)
- Eating snacks of protein between meals
- eating whole grains/legumes/ and vegetables which release slowly into the bllod stream
- Reduce and eliminate the following: Alcohol – Caffeine – Tobacco
- lose weight thropugh caloric reduction and increased exercise
- Eliminate food allergies (corn/wheat/milk products) – These products may cause inflammatory reactions which initiate or aggravate autoimmune reactions leading to diabetes.